She will send you all the directions to the apartment
She will wait for you at the boat stop Celestia to accompany you in the apartment. The apartment is located in a quiet area next to the walls of the Arsenale.
Recently renovated, a very cozy holiday apartment in Venice with beautiful and relaxing views on the Venice Lagoon, is located on the first floor of a typical Venetian house which offers great views of the lagoon and its islands: Murano, Burano and St. Michele.
In a few minutes you arrive in the main characteristic places of the city, walking through the streets and squares, crossing bridges and channels, to arrive in 10 minutes to Piazza San Marco and the Rialto Bridge with its market of fruit and fish and typical Venetian taverns (baccari).
If you walk for 5 minutes you can shopping in the supermarket “Punto SMA” in S. Lorenzo, stocked with everything you need(bread, milk, meat etc…) and the supermarket COOP at one stop by vaporetto.
From the apartment You can reach the main islands of the Venice Lagoon:
- Murano is famous for its glass factories;
- Burano is characteristic for its colorful houses and famous for its laces;
- Torcello where you will find the Devil’s Bridge, the Attila’s Throne and the ancient Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta;
- San Michele, where you can visit the historic cemetery;
- Lido, where there is a great beach and in August / September of every year there is the International Exhibition of the Venice Film Festival.
- From the waterbus stop ‘Giardini’ you can reach the Biennial Exhibition of Moder Art.